Site Info

We decided to share some special moments with you guys, trying to make you laugh, have some fun and comment on our posts and be part of our life story! Feel free to make any suggestion and do not forget to follow us!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Reasons why I love my husband...

So there are some things I've learned from my Mother-in-law, who is a woman that I admire a lot and she's so connected to the Holy Spirit, it awes me!

And one of them, she taught me but I've learned also by experience, she told me I should not speak bad of my husband, no matter what. And that's a way of  praise the authority he's in my life.

 "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
Shakespeare

So here are some reasons why I love him so much...



1) He took me to Christ and for that I'm always thankful.
2) He's the most beautiful man I know. Inside and outside.
3) My husband is the best father in the world! He takes care of his daughters just the way God planned him to.
4) He's always thinking about a way of making our lives better, worrying about me and the girls all the time.
5) He's very generous to everybody and he can't stand watching people in need without doing anything.
6) He's crazy about his daughters.
7) He always trys to please me (even thou he's a little lazy).
8) My husband, Thomas, is very funny, even if only I laugh at his jokes sometimes.
9) He supports all my crazy ideas, and I come up with a new every 4 or 5 days.
10) He's a wonderful husband!
11) He wakes up in the middle of the night to pray for me or the girls, when is necessary.
12) He always does what I want, maybe after complaining a little, but I usually get my way.
13) He chose ME! Can u believe this?
14) He's a wonderful handy man! He can can fixes almost anything, and if he doesn't he won't give up after trying a lot, and he'll be very frustated!
15) He thinks a lot about our future and he has everything planned.
16) He loves being a father! And I love that he's the father of my children.

I love you, Thomas.
Barbara

(The idea of posting this was copied from I am Mommy blog!)

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute!!! Love is a beautiful thing! The true beauty of a person lies in the capacity of that person´s ablility to love! Wow I think I just wrote something deep.. lol anywhoos thats why you are a beautiful person Barb! Great idea for a blog i just might blog about the reasons i love my hubby ;) so many...
    Yours truly, Jennifer Papps :) AKA: My so called adventures

    ReplyDelete