Site Info

We decided to share some special moments with you guys, trying to make you laugh, have some fun and comment on our posts and be part of our life story! Feel free to make any suggestion and do not forget to follow us!

Friday, May 20, 2011

So, I`m the mommy...

Hi, we were already intruced, but you actually will know me better through this blog.
I actually thought all day long about what should I tell you guys, and I wanted to be interesting and funny, but I came up with nothing!

Sooo, I`ll tell you about my day today!

Today I did not clean the house.
I did not cook at all.
I did not wash any dishes.
I did not dust any furniture.

But, today I....

did get my nails done!
did iron some T-shirts.
did sit on the floor and played a little bit with Rebecca.
I did some of this...

That 30 minutes later became this.....

And probably tomorrow I'll show how it turned out!
So, today I did want to cook something (that maybe be a pregnancy thing!), so I'm cooking some Chicken Fricassè (I'll show u tomorrow!);
I did wanted to bake a cake, with coconut, (that may be a pregnancy thing too), but it turned out we weren't in the mood to go the supermarket.

Today I still...
Have to do and vake the Fricassè;
Have to bath Rebecca;
Have to wash the dishes;
Have to put her in bed after a lo-ot of fighting...

And still is 6:30pm.

I can't imagine my life after Sarah's born.

1 comment: