Site Info

We decided to share some special moments with you guys, trying to make you laugh, have some fun and comment on our posts and be part of our life story! Feel free to make any suggestion and do not forget to follow us!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 2

Hi!
So I don't have the time to do a post as big as Day 1, but Day 2 was nice.
My mom and brothers came over to have lunch with me and the gals, and they spent the whole day here. So Rebecca had a lot of fun with her uncles outside.
My brother was able to throw our boomerang and stuck it on a tree.
I made lunch.
My mom helped me with the kiddos.
It was great.

But then they left.

And Rebecca took a nap at 6:30pm to 7:30pm... She woke up and didn't want me to feed Sarah. She wanted to stay on my lap. She went to sleep at 1:00am. I'm so tired!

To make things worse, I called Thomas in the middle of the mess and we couldn't talk, and he's been really busy he doesn't answer my texts. And I understand. But it's making me needy! Lol (Did I tell u that on Day 1 was our Anniversary? And he was away! And on Day 2 was Valentines? And he was away.... so sad!)

But, on the other hand I had large doses of this...

Sarah, holding her blanket.
(Oh, and I forgot to tell... Sarah is a little colicky = mommy's not sleeping!)

And this...


My babies are beautiful. I think I'll enroll them in some kind of pageant!

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. So glad day #2 was nice :) And a lil easier! Sucks to habe been away from your hubby on 2 important dates :( but im sure he will make it up :) Ur gals aree away too cute!

    ReplyDelete