Site Info

We decided to share some special moments with you guys, trying to make you laugh, have some fun and comment on our posts and be part of our life story! Feel free to make any suggestion and do not forget to follow us!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I really did not know that...

Last few days I have learned a lot. Things that I really did not know, I will list some of them

1- I did not know that I could be a father, house keeper and worker at the same time
2- I did not know that put Rebecca to sleep is not an impossible mission
3- I did not know that take care of a baby can make you really tired
4- I did not know that I can change pooped diapers
5- I did not know that wake up with my daughter staring me was a scary thing - in a good way
6- I did not know that feed Rebecca takes time and you have to be patient


For those and lots of things my wife does every day, I want to thank her and say that I love her a lot! I cant wait to have herand Sarah home. (yes they are still at the hospital)

No comments:

Post a Comment