Site Info

We decided to share some special moments with you guys, trying to make you laugh, have some fun and comment on our posts and be part of our life story! Feel free to make any suggestion and do not forget to follow us!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Who is that baby sleeping on my bed?

My life is hectic lately, but I like it!
So Sarah was born, June 1st, at 3:49am in the middle of the night, in a very, very cold winter night! I didn't do a C-section, as planned (and as I wanted) but God is always one step ahead of us, and it was perfect. Well, I might be exaggerating a little bit, cause nobody would say she had a perfect labor (it hurts!). But at least it was quick, quick after a 6 days having contractions. And now I'm safe and sound taking care of my two babies.



I have o lot of these lately!

My heart was broken on the first two days I was home, because I wanted to do the same as I did when Sarah wasn't here yet, play with Rebecca and take her in my arms, but I couldn't so I cryed. A lot. And I realized Rebecca was fine, and she still loves me endlessly and Sarah doesn't understand anything yet, so now we are trying to make Rebecca comfortable with the arrival of this new baby. She's a little jealous but we can handle it. She already loves her little sister, she stops at her bedroom door calling: Sarah! Sarah! when Sarah's asleep in the crib. She wants Sarah to sit with her on the  floor and on her chairs to play, she wants to kiss Sarah every ten  minutes... And she gets desperate if Sarah cries! So cute!
And we are enjoying!  Every minute of it!

Love,
Barbara

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww so you ended up having her before the 12 hours you announced on fb! so glad it all turned out so ok...
    the'll become besties, you'll see!
    wish I could be around to give you a hand and enjoy sharing such a wonderful moment w/ those cute lil babies... God bless this beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete