Site Info

We decided to share some special moments with you guys, trying to make you laugh, have some fun and comment on our posts and be part of our life story! Feel free to make any suggestion and do not forget to follow us!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A little of this, a little of that...

So Tuesday evening I went to work to teach my lovely Kids and after I left the classroom, look what I found on my table....

From my beautiful husband... Just cause...

And do you remember my To-do-list? So, I did almost nothing of that, I just played with Rebecca and ate a lot.

That's why, yesterday morning, when I woke up I thought: "Oh why didn't I do it?". Yes, because I woke up with some labor symptoms, we rushed to the hospital, but it was a false alarm. I just have to rest now and wait, cause the best days for her to be born is from next week on.

So please, pray for me and mine. So that I have a good labor and Rebecca and Thomas can be OK without me for a couple of days!
And pray for Sarah, I hope she's ok and I can't wait to meet her!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment