Site Info

We decided to share some special moments with you guys, trying to make you laugh, have some fun and comment on our posts and be part of our life story! Feel free to make any suggestion and do not forget to follow us!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Days 5 and 6

Just so u know, I don't really remember what we did!

But yesterday I cleaned. And cleaned...

And today Thomas' coming home!
Yay!

We had  a lot of fun these days and I worked hard!
But I realized almost every post since Sarah was born I mentioned how hard it is to have two babies at home....
So today I'm gonna tell you how fun and excited it is!

I just love to wake up in the morning and see those two little faces, sleeping like angels...
I love how Rebecca can say almost anything now.
I love how Sarah's been wanting to sleep with me rocking her, she needs me!
I love when Rebecca ask me to play with her.
I also love how Rebecca is a little jealous and tries to pull Sarah's hair, but right after I tell her not to do it she kisses her little sister.
I love knowing I won't ever be alone, alone... I will always have my daughters to count on.
I love how much they need me.
I love when Rebecca says she loves me and her little sister.
I love I now have an excuse to the mess in my house. I just didn't have time to clean today!
I love bathing them. One is so big and I can bite her belly, and the other one is so small I'm afraid to drop her. But both of them love bathing.

Of course there are much more, but I have no time (Lol).

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment