Site Info

We decided to share some special moments with you guys, trying to make you laugh, have some fun and comment on our posts and be part of our life story! Feel free to make any suggestion and do not forget to follow us!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cookies (again!)

Hi Guys!

Today I did some sugar cookies!
I wanted to try something I saw on the internet, so check it out!


Nice huh? Looks like a lollipop but it`s a cookie on a stick!

Why would anyone make a food that looks like something very different from what it is? I don`t know, but I did... I`m weird.

I`ve already posted the Cookies` recipe, but now I did a tutorial of how it`s done. And if you leave a comment I "may" send you some cookies! ;)



mix up the butter and the sugar, then add the eggs.

add the vanilla extract and mix.


the sifted flour and the butter mix. I mix them up by hand.
After that you have to let the dough sit for 30 minutes and add your coloring. mix it up by hand too.
stack the two colors together and roll out like a snake. Now preten there's a pic here of the snake dough and after that just twist it.     .

And here is Rebecca making a lollipop-cookie herself.
This is the final result. Cute right?

1 comment:

  1. hahahha! you silly :) sooooo cute though! I bet they tasted so good :) Ill be waiting for you to send some my way ;)

    ReplyDelete